Hi Will,

fair enough. Our documentation (unlikely) is not complete.

Couple of (maybe) useful links

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OLTU/Documentation
http://www.slideshare.net/ufried/oauth-20-18356495

regards

antonio

On Oct 21, 2013, at 4:27 PM, Will Berger <wberger@leadoutcome.com> wrote:

Hi Antonio,

Have been trying to get going with oltu/amber.  The only example I could see in implementing the solution is the integration tests.  That has made it very difficult for me to get going.

It would be great if we had an example like spring solution for oauth 2.0.

http://spring-security-oauth.codehaus.org/tutorial.html

Do you have any suggestions here?

Will