openaz-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2015 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:05:09 GMT
Could one of the core OpenAZ team please provide an update on the project?
There is no work going on here. I believe the problem was a hold-up on the
Oracle end in terms of the ICLAs, is there any progress on this? This
podling cannot be maintained indefinitely without any work being done.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder