openoffice-announce mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4 released
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2017 21:19:33 GMT
On 19/10/2017 Marcus wrote:
> Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4 is a maintenance release incorporating important
> bug fixes, security fixes, updated dictionaries, and build fixes. All
> users of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.3 or earlier are advised to upgrade.
>
> The main changes include:
> * Several updates for language dictionaries
> * Some translation fixes in the UI
> * Bug fixes
> * Security improvements

Follow-up: details about the security fixes included in OpenOffice 4.1.4
(released last week) are now available at

https://www.openoffice.org/security/bulletin.html

Even though none of the fixes is highly critical, we recommend of course
that people still using OpenOffice 4.1.3 or earlier upgrade as soon as
possible.

If you are running OpenOffice 4.1.3 and have notifications enabled
(default), you will get a notification about the available update in the
next few days.

Regards,
   Andrea.