openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Bernard Marcelly <marce...@club-internet.fr>
Subject Re: Java Object Inspector Download URL
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2013 07:37:05 GMT
Message de Alexandro Colorado  date 2013-01-11 23:24 :
> Hi I am looking for the current place of the Java Object Inspector
> since it seems the URL is sort of outdate and would need to document
> the current URL.
>
> I have looked on the SVN and found the URL to the source code, but I
> am still missing on the binary package.
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/trunk/main/odk/examples/java/Inspector/
>
> I guess I should have an oxt somewhere around the tree.
>
> Regards.

Hi,

Object inspector 1.0 extension file is available at
<http://api.openoffice.org/Projects/ObjectInspector/Inspector.oxt>

According to Serge Moutou, Object inspector 2.0 was less usable
<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/ObjectInspectorComparison>
I could not find its oxt.

In fact, Object inspector project is superseded by the introduction of extension
MRI (written in Python, but usable from many languages).

Basic programmers will prefer Xray (it is not an extension). See my web site for
the latest version.
<http://bernard.marcelly.perso.sfr.fr/index2.html>

Regards
   Bernard