openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice plugin for NetBeans 7.2?
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 18:14:46 GMT
Alexandro,

On 01/13/2013 03:02 AM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> Anyone has experience NetBeans 7.2  and the OpenOffice Extension plugin?
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration
> Is there any incompatibilities?
>
> Last I heard an update of the NetBeans plugin was updated to AOO 3.4
> however, I am not sure about the version of NetBeans will have any impact
> on the expected result. Last tested version said 5.6, although the report
> is a bit old.
> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration_QA#Test_strategy
>

> Regards.

You can also build the plugin in Netbeans also. You can find the source
here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/netbeansintegration/trunk/
Or the tagged 3.0.0.beta here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/netbeansintegration/tags/3.0.0.beta/

Since the nbm file pulls in 3rd party jars, I'm not sure we can provide
a built version, but maybe we can get Netbeans to provide the download.

Most of the changes I've made so were to get it to run on the Netbeans
7.x platform due to depreciated API's. and then Apache branding.

Maybe if a few more people can confirm it works like before we can take
the beta off.

Best regards,
Carl