openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Carl Marcum <cmar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice plugin for NetBeans 7.2?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:44:20 GMT
On 01/13/2013 02:58 PM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Carl Marcum <cmarcum@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Alexandro,
>>

>> On 01/13/2013 03:02 AM, Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone has experience NetBeans 7.2  and the OpenOffice Extension plugin?
>>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_**Integration<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration>
>>> Is there any incompatibilities?
>>>
>>> Last I heard an update of the NetBeans plugin was updated to AOO 3.4
>>> however, I am not sure about the version of NetBeans will have any impact
>>> on the expected result. Last tested version said 5.6, although the report
>>> is a bit old.
>>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_**
>>> Integration_QA#Test_strategy<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration_QA#Test_strategy>
>>>

>>> Regards.
>>>

>> You can also build the plugin in Netbeans also. You can find the source
>> here:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/**asf/openoffice/devtools/**
>> netbeansintegration/trunk/<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/netbeansintegration/trunk/>
>> Or the tagged 3.0.0.beta here:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/**asf/openoffice/devtools/**
>> netbeansintegration/tags/3.0.**0.beta/<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/netbeansintegration/tags/3.0.0.beta/>
>>
>> Since the nbm file pulls in 3rd party jars, I'm not sure we can provide a
>> built version, but maybe we can get Netbeans to provide the download.
>>
>> Most of the changes I've made so were to get it to run on the Netbeans 7.x
>> platform due to depreciated API's. and then Apache branding.
>>
>> Maybe if a few more people can confirm it works like before we can take
>> the beta off.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Carl
>>

> Hi Carl, good that you respond, I have made some localization to some of
> the files you have for spanish, but I am not sure how to make the commit,
> so maybe i can private email the files.
>
> I have a friend that contributes to netbeans I might ask him on details to
> have the extension register to their plugin platform.

Alexandro,

Thanks for the contribution!!

I added a \ in the OpenIDE-Module-Long-Description= section after Calc
Add-in

A new nbm 3.0.1 file here:
http://people.apache.org/~cmarcum/devtools/

Please review and I'll update the link on the the wiki page.

Details:

Date: Tue Jan 15 01:44:20 2013
New Revision: 1433255

Log:
Added ES localization bundle files.
Patch by: Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org>

Added:

openoffice/devtools/netbeansintegration/trunk/src/org/openoffice/extensions/Bundle_es.properties

   (with props)

openoffice/devtools/netbeansintegration/trunk/src/org/openoffice/extensions/config/Bundle_es.properties

   (with props)

Best regards,
Carl