openoffice-api mailing list archives

From "jdaniel.alvaro" <jdaniel.alv...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 01:02:01 GMT
Hi guys,
My name is  Daniel Alvaro Deara  .I'm studying IT in the university "UT
RIVIERA MAYA"  from Mexico and i`m  interested in getting involved in the
Open Office project.

I  have been to learnt  Java and  I was hoping to use these skills or pick
up new ones to contribute to Open Office .
I love learning new things and I hope that you can help me because I would
like to learn develop of extensions.
I'm really not sure how you work   in openOffice but I hope that you can
help me and contribute in anything that I can.
Thank you