openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice plugin for NetBeans 7.2?
Date Sun, 13 Jan 2013 09:24:48 GMT
On Sun, Jan 13, 2013 at 3:14 AM, jg <jg@jgoettgens.de> wrote:

> It worked basically for me. I used NetBeans 7.2.1 together with the the
> 3.0.0.beta version of the NetBeans plugin to study the UNO API before
> continuing with C++. I did not encounter any problems while running any
> playing with the various Java examples.
>
> jg

Thanks JG as I review the wiki page it did said it was compatible with 7.2.
:)

The plugin appears automatically in Netbeans 6.5.x, 6.7.x, 6.8 (version
> 2.0.6) but is not listed for later version (up to 7.1). You can download
> the org-openoffice-extensions-3.0.0.beta.nbm<http://people.apache.org/%7Ecmarcum/devtools/org-openoffice-extensions-3.0.0.beta.nbm>version
for NetBeans 7.2 provided by Carl Marcum.[1]

[1] -
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice_NetBeans_Integration#Download_and_Installation

--
Alexandro Colorado