openoffice-api mailing list archives

From "Shukla, Mangesh" <mangesh.shu...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Registering EventListeners on Add-on Menu item
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 05:27:54 GMT
Hi,
   I would like to know if an external application can listen to events in OpenOffice.org.
Or rather, I would like to get a call from OpenOffice.org to my application whenever one of
the custom Add-on or Macro gets executed. Please let me know if this is possible. I have posted
this question on several forums and have not got any response yet.

Thanks,
Mangesh.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shukla, Mangesh [mailto:mangesh.shukla@siemens.com]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 5:28 PM
To: api@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Registering EventListeners on Add-on Menu item

Hi,
I would like to know if a client application can add a listener to an add-on menu item. I
am guessing that when the user clicks the add-on menu item, the client application gets a
call on the listener. Likewise I would also like to get a callback in the client application
when the user executes a macro. Is there any sample code to exhibit this behavior.

thanks,
Mangesh.