openoffice-api mailing list archives

From "Shukla, Mangesh" <mangesh.shu...@siemens.com>
Subject Looking for a makefile sample to generate a simple dll
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 13:44:30 GMT
Hi ,
    I am a newbie and have started working on a simple DLL, which interacts with OpenOffice.org.
My DLL does not add any new types to the Application, but only populates information in the
spreadsheet from an external application.  I have been able to create Visual Studio project
to create the DLL and it is working fine.  Now I would like to use the Makefile to generate
the same as the DLL needs to be ported on Mac as well as Linux. I am unable to get a Makefile
which could be a good starting point. I have looked at the SDK samples makefiles, but they
are either generating an EXE or building a component DLL. I am looking for  a sample which
generates an external DLL.

I would be grateful if someone could share a sample for the same.

Thanks,
Mangesh