openoffice-api mailing list archives

From "k.misha" <mi...@4k.com.ua>
Subject uno api problem
Date Thu, 04 Apr 2013 08:20:04 GMT
Hi!

I have some problems using UNO API! I have this example:

Int x = 0;

Int y = 1;

Char * fontName = "Corbel";

Reference< XSpreadsheet > rSpSheet (rSheet, UNO_QUERY);

Reference< XCell > rCell = rSpSheet->getCellByPosition(x, y);

Reference< XPropertySet > xPropSet(rCell, UNO_QUERY);

OUString sstring = OUString(RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM(fontName));

xPropSet->setPropertyValue(OUString(RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM("CharFontNam
e")), makeAny(sstring));

But when I look into a cacl document, there is wrong value in cell(0,1). I's
"Cor". But must be "Corbel".

Can you help me and show where I'm wrong?

Thanks.