openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Andreas Säger <ville...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: UNO API
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 15:44:25 GMT
Am 31.12.2012 12:44, k.misha wrote:
> Hi! I build C++ project and connected to OpenOffice service. I used a code from example
"DocumentLoader"!<неиI wrote some functions like SetText(), SetBold(), GetText() which
are working with OO Calc. I used examples in wiki to build my project and write functions.
But I can't find more examples or documentations to work with more interfaces and write more
useful functions

The API is _exactly_ the same for all languages and it is perfectly well
documented in the link I gave you.
You have to install an additional object inspector.

I recommend
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/de/project/MRI

which can even write code snippets in C++, Java, Python and Basic.

MRI tutorial: