openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Lawrence Low <lawrence...@uobkayhian.com>
Subject StarBasic syntax as compared to VBA
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 13:44:19 GMT

#01-01

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/finance/
http://www.sgx.com/wps/portal/marketplace/mp-en/home
http://btstocks.asiaone.com/
http://www.nextview.com/
http://www.shareinvestor.com/
http://www.listedcompany.com/
https://us.etrade.com/e/t/home
http://www.ft.com/home/asia

This transmission has been issued by a member of the UOB Kay Hian
Group for the information of the addressee only and should not be
reproduced and/or distributed to any other person.

Each page attached hereto must be read in conjunction with any
disclaimer which forms part of it.

Unless otherwise stated, this transmission is neither an offer nor
the solicitation of an offer to sell or purchase any investment.

Its comments are based on information obtained from sources believed
to be reliable but UOB Kay Hian Group makes no representations and
accepts no responsibility or liability as to its completeness or accuracy.

The most effective way to achieve right relations with any
living thing is to look for the best in it, and then help that
best into the fullest expression.

*Allen J. Boone {American Author}