openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Ariel Constenla-Haile <arie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: insert image into calc document
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 03:51:07 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, Aug 05, 2013 at 07:21:28PM +0300, K.Misha wrote:
> I have a problem with inserting image into calc document!
>
> I'm doing it this way:
> rColProps->setPropertyValue(OUString(RTL_CONSTASCII_USTRINGPARAM("GraphicURL")), makeAny(sstring));

If you want the image embedded inside the document, instead of linked,
do not use the "GraphicURL" property, use "Graphic". This property
requires an instance of com.sun.star.graphic.XGraphic. You can get one
using the service com.sun.star.graphic.GraphicProvider

See attached code.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile