openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Peter Rakyta <rakyta.pe...@multiracio.hu>
Subject Merge enabled change tracking
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2013 11:46:04 GMT
Dear Mail list subscribers!

Recently the merge-enabled change tracking proposal (MCT) has been
chosen as a prime orientation of change tracking developments in ODF
documents by the OASIS ODF TC. MultiRacio Ltd. is developing an
extension as a first implementation of the MCT proposal.
Our company would like to share the results of the development with the
developers of the office suite. We will be grateful for every idea,
reported bug or other comment related to the extension.
Notice, however, that the extension is still in experimental phase,
containing many bugs and being unstable under numerous circumstances.

The binaries of the extension and its documentation can be downloaded
from the site below:
http://itl88.elte.hu/~rakytap/EuroOffice_MCT.oxt
<http://itl88.elte.hu/%7Erakytap/EuroOffice_MCT.oxt>
http://itl88.elte.hu/~rakytap/MCT_extension.pdf