openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Stephan Bergmann <sberg...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: hi, code in Java
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:13:59 GMT
On 11/26/2013 06:41 PM, Adriam Delgado Rivero wrote:
> I have a java code that runs fine in LibreOffice LibreOffice 3.6 but not 4.1, the code
is in :
> http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3674638
> Throwing and error ( with LibreOffice 4.1) :
> http://pastebin.mozilla.org/3674957

Ah, the problem happens when you let the Java code use the jars from LO
3.6 and make it connect to a LO 4.1 soffice.  The reason is that the
binaryurp code can be a bit too picky for the change we did for LO 4
where we removed all the "oneway" annotations from the idl files.  Will
be fixed in LO 4.1.4 and LO 4.2.0.

Thanks for noticing (and see <http://www.libreoffice.org/default/> for
channels to discuss LO-specific issues),

Stephan