openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Amenel VOGLOZIN <waav_zoungla-o...@yahoo.fr>
Subject [EXT]How to declare a unique-instance and all-contexts component
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 12:40:21 GMT
Hi all,

For a few weeks, I have been writing an extension that can be seen as a "Recent files manager".
I'm using Java and it's going great so far.

The problem that I'm encountering is that (I have confirmed this fact several times) the extension
is being instantiated once for each document that I open. It is also instantiated the first
time that I click on its menu in the menu bar.

There's probably something that I didn't do well. How can I make the extension's component
a singleton? Should I add an entry in the service names in addition to "com.sun.star.frame.ProtocolHandler"?
If yes, what value should I provide? Is it the fully qualified name of the main class?

Thank you.