openoffice-api mailing list archives

From "DEWI - N. Zacharias" <N.Zachar...@dewi.de>
Subject AW: UNO for Dummies wanted
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 16:41:36 GMT
Hi Ariel,

Dipl. Phys.
Norbert Zacharias
Wind Measurements & Power Curve Measurements
DEWI GmbH
Ebertstrasse 96
26382 Wilhelmshaven
Germany

Tel.: +49 4421 4808 876

Fax: +49 4421 4808 843

Email: N.Zacharias@dewi.de
Home: http://www.dewi.de
a UL company

DEWI GmbH has been acquired by UL (Underwriters Laboratories) and now operates as a UL Company.
DEWI GmbH
Commercial Register No.: Amtsgericht Oldenburg, HRB 130241
Managing Director: Juan Francisco Martinez Cobo, Jens Peter Molly, Michael A. Saltzman, Sajeev
Jesudas, Gitte Schjøtz