openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice community survey - Please take it!
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 07:37:49 GMT
Reminder: the survey will stay open until 30 September. Please take it
now if you haven't already done it.

Survey is at
http://survey.openoffice.org/index.php/314592/lang-en
and forum volunteers (those who are involved in user support) are
welcome to take it too; if someone can announce it there it would be
perfect.

For any comments, follow-up to the dev list only. We've fixed some
technical and wording issues; if you experience problems when submitting
please inform the dev list dev@openoffice.apache.org

Thanks,
   Andrea.