openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Hung Mark <mark...@gmail.com>
Subject Recover registry configuration while removing extension?
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:45:40 GMT
Hi,

Is it possible to recover registry configuration while removing extension?

In my use case, I can update configuration to change default template for
Writer,
Now the default template refers to the template I installed with the
extension.

But when I remove the extension,the error message shown up because
OpenOffice can't find the template that was previously configured to be the
default. It would be more elegant if I can recover the registry when
uninstall extension.

Is it possible?

--
Mark Hung