openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Gavin Li <gavinli2...@gmail.com>
Subject I want to join the api mailing list of the OpenOffice.
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2015 00:49:14 GMT
Hi.

The reason why I want to join this group urgently because the group is a
collection of high-end technical talents group.I am a Java programmer, I
want to be able to develop the OpenOffice.But the OpenOffice development
information is very little in China.The problems I have encountered in the
process of writing programs, hoping to get help. I will also share personal
experiences to others, help OpenOffice spread in China.I would like to
learn from each other and I think that both the members of the Friends
group and I can ultimately achieve common progress.

I hope to get your approva.Thankyou.

rgds

Gavin.