openoffice-api mailing list archives

From "Igal @ Lucee.org" <i...@lucee.org>
Subject Re: OpenOffice Calc Javascript Function
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 04:34:40 GMT
got it, thanks.  it's possible that I had tried to use Ctrl-S instead of
Ctrl-N.

I am trying to call one function from another, but I guess I need to
"import" it somehow first?

I have that same JSLib1 module in the user location, and in it two
functions:  StringContains(input, substring, isCaseSensitive) and
SomeFunction(input)

SomeFunction(input) attempts to call StringContainse(), but I get an
exception of type
com.sun.star.script.provider.ScriptFrameworkErrorException:
ReferenceError: "StringContains" is not defined.

I expected it to find another function that is in the same module.

any idea how to "import" the other function?

thank you very much,

Igal Sapir
Lucee Core Developer
Lucee.org <http://lucee.org/>