openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: Get the result of .uno:SelectTables
Date Tue, 19 May 2015 08:48:23 GMT
Hi Jörg,

Jörg Schmidt schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> with the following code I can call the Select-Tables-Dialog in Calc:
>
> dim document   as object
> dim dispatcher as object
> document   = ThisComponent.CurrentController.Frame
> dispatcher = createUnoService("com.sun.star.frame.DispatchHelper")
> dispatcher.executeDispatch(document, ".uno:SelectTables", "", 0, Array())
>
> Is it possible to get the return of this dialog?

The dialog does not "return" anything but the action is performed. You
see, that the sheets are selected, when looking at the tabs.

  If so, how?

You can get the "result" from the property "Selection" from
CurrentController. The Selection is a ScCellRangesObj and has the
information in several places: AbsoluteName, RangeAddressesAsString,
RangeAddresses, ElementNames

Do you need the information, which sheet will be selected before it is
actually selected? Then you might want to write an own dialog and then
call the dispatcher with argument, e.g Name="Tables" Value=Array(0,1,2).

Kind regards
Regina