openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Alexandro Colorado <...@oooes.org>
Subject Re: Want API for Asp.Net web application
Date Wed, 13 May 2015 18:39:29 GMT
There is no API for asp.net, there is for Python and Java. I think there is
something on C#, but to export Excel data you could use JODConvert or
PyODConvert.
https://code.google.com/p/jodconverter/
http://www.oooninja.com/2008/02/batch-command-line-file-conversion-with.html

If you are more familiar with Basic, please use the OpenOffice Macro for a
Basic convertion of the document.
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64341

--
Alexandro Colorado