openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Mathias Röllig <mroellig.n...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Set property of selected cell range in a textable in Writer
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 07:27:07 GMT
Hi!

> When selecting multiple cells, WritingMode of the first cell changed. The
> remaining cells didn't
> In contrast,  ParaAdjust of all paragraphs in all the selected cells are
> changed.

How do you "select"? With mouse or with API?

I use simply a text document with one table and select the cells with
the mouse cursor.
If I run my macro (with the missing line: oCurrentSelection =
ThisComponent.getCurrentSelection()) then I can see that the values
changed. And if I run it again for a piece of the previous selected
cells I see that the values was changed before for all the cells.

Regards, Mathias