openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Hung Mark <mark...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set property of selected cell range in a textable in Writer
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 00:18:37 GMT
Hi Mathias,

I use mouse to select cells, as below.
http://i.imgur.com/2H6JFAb.png

After running macro. Paragraph property works but the others doesn't.
http://i.imgur.com/Tc7utrz.png

If I add messages to show the values, I can see that the values changed,
but it has no effect on formatting.
I wonder what makes the difference.
I've tested OpenOffice 4.1.1 and LibreOffice 4.4.4.3, both on Windows.

Back to my original question, how do I enumerate all the cells if I have a
cell range name like "B3:C4"?