openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: How to change an entry of a self-created menus via macro
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 06:00:36 GMT
Hello,

Thank you, but excuse me, i think that does not help me.

My problem is that I can not access the specific menu bar. And to register a listener I need
access to the specific menu bar.

In my understanding (I do not speak C++) is "const Reference" or "const URL" this reference
(the specific menu bars object), only that I have not.

For example:
in my code would be:

oMenuBarSettings.Count = 9

And:
oMenuBarSettings.GetByIndex(1)

one specific menu bar (in this Case "1" the edit menu)

But none of the 9 menu's is the menu that I have added my addon.xcu. My menu is therefore
not part of "oMenuBarSettings". Why? How can I still access my menu?

Greetings,
Jörg