openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject How to change an entry of a self-created menus via macro
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:43:34 GMT
Hello,

I have a menu, _created by a addons.xcu-file_ in a extension.

Is it possible to change an entry of a self-created menus via macro?

With this, i 'catch' only the 'normal' menus, _not my self-created menu_:

sMenuBar = "private:resource/menubar/menubar"
oModuleCfgMgrSupplier = createUnoService("com.sun.star.ui.ModuleUIConfigurationManagerSupplier")
oModuleCfgMgr = oModuleCfgMgrSupplier.getUIConfigurationManager( "com.sun.star.text.TextDocument"
)
oMenuBarSettings = oModuleCfgMgr.getSettings( sMenuBar, true )

(from: https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/API/Samples/StarBasic/Favorites-Menu)

What I want to achieve?

In my self-created menu entry labeled "my_item" and linked to macro "my_macro ()", I want
to change this to "my_item2" and "my_macro2 ()".

It would be important that this change takes place immediately, so I do not have to open a
new window to update the menu.

Greetings,
Jörg