openoffice-api mailing list archives

From Michel <mpeltri...@uni-koblenz.de>
Subject OpenOffice API Programming
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2016 20:31:23 GMT
Good day everyone,

I'm interested in programming a little extension for OpenOffice,
especially Impress. But currently I'm not sure which language would be
the best one to achieve my goals and realize the ideas I have. Just quick:

  * creating a new little button in impress' GUI that can be pressed by
    the user
      o a new small window will appear and display some informations,
        like the current slice's elements position on the slice and so on

I'm doing some research in the online documentary of OO's API, but after
all I'm not even sure if this is possible using just an extension and
without messing around with OO's source code.

Thanks for your replies!

Michel