openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Migrating the web forums at user.services.openoffice.org to Apache servers
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 22:55:48 GMT
Am 08/06/2011 12:31 AM, schrieb Andy Brown:
> drew wrote:
>> Hi Dave, et al

>>> We're working on similar with the website. Certainly the Apache
>>> feather logo should be used.
>>
>> Alright - found some official feather logos...
>>

>>> We'll need to show that we an Incubating podling and also be clear
>>> somehow about the content being variously licensed.
>>
>> and took a few minutes to put a submittal together, a proposal for the
>> forum footer image linking back to the Apache OO.o site.
>>
>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/w/images/0/0b/Apache-openoffice-300x70.png
>>

>> A little wide still, but a first draft.
>>

> Looking good to me. :) Thanks, Drew.
>
> Andy

Yes, a good first draft. However, it raises some questions ;-)

- Do we want to make the project name visible together with the Apache
logo, so it looks like a single logo?
- Or should be opticial separated, e.g., in the left corner AOO and in
the right the Apache feather?

I would vote for a separate look.

Marcus