openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [Proposal]
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 15:58:51 GMT
Am 08/08/2011 05:23 PM, schrieb Simon Phipps:
> My experience of various communities over the last decade suggests Ross is exactly right
here. Don't start new mailing lists until we've used the proposed list names as subject-line
tags and measured the traffic using them. Once we know there is enough traffic under a specific
tag, it's then good to create a list with that name if everyone agrees.

> S.

+1

BTW:
I'm using subdirs in my mail account to sort my mails. So, no need to
keep every mail in the inbox itself and then loose the overview. ;-)

Marcus