openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [Discussion] dev@openoffice.org
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 22:38:50 GMT
Am 08/22/2011 11:45 PM, schrieb Andy Brown:
> Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>> @all:
>> If there is somewhere else a place that should be updated (and I've
>> write access) please let me know.
>>
>> Marcus
>
> If you have access, maybe on the mailing list page on the OOo site [1]
> or [2]. If not then post a message to the list that your on.
>
> [1] http://support.openoffice.org/

Sorry, for the support area I haven't write access. However, it would be
sufficient to delete the "Users Mail List" row and to keep the "General
OOo Mail Lists" row as it points already to the modified webpage.

> [2] http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html

Is there something else that needs to be changed? Normally it should be
fine already. ;-)

Marcus