openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [Discussion] dev@openoffice.org
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 23:09:58 GMT
Am 08/23/2011 12:50 AM, schrieb Dave Fisher:

> On Aug 22, 2011, at 3:38 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:

>>> If you have access, maybe on the mailing list page on the OOo site [1]
>>> or [2]. If not then post a message to the list that your on.
>>>
>>> [1] http://support.openoffice.org/
>>
>> Sorry, for the support area I haven't write access. However, it would be sufficient
to delete the "Users Mail List" row and to keep the "General OOo Mail Lists" row as it points
already to the modified webpage.

> We are acting a little quickly.

Really? ;-)
time the old MLs have lost a lot of users/posts.

> Shouldn't we have an ooo-users@incubator.apache.org before we delete the Users Mail List
on the OOo site?

The data is still there. It's just the collected link list that is no
longer present/visible.

>>> [2] http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html
>>
>> Is there something else that needs to be changed? Normally it should be fine already.
;-)

> The old version is carefully hidden here [3]
>
> [3] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/www/mail_list.html
>
> Until we move the users@ooo list I think that needs to be added back to [2] and then
[2] checked into to [3].

But until this all isn't live it won't help to bring over the possible
new dev's. I think it's OK to start now to point to the new mailing list(s).

> BTW - Creating the support area is one of the next items in the podling site. [4]
>
> [4] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/support/

Marcus