openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: OOO Test Bugzilla instance
Date Sun, 28 Aug 2011 18:31:50 GMT
Am 08/27/2011 09:20 PM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> [...]
>
> My profile says I am a member since February 2011, but my bugs are listed from 2006 and
they are found under "orcmid."  Fascinating.  (I don't know why it says February 2011 unless
it is when some sort of change-over was done, or I went through a re-registration or password
reset ceremony.)

> [...]

In February the migration to Kenai was finished and some data got lost.
So, it's very likely this reason.

Marcus

in fact openoffice.org user registration?