openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OOO Test Bugzilla instance
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 14:57:57 GMT
On 29/08/2011 15:48, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 6:57 PM, Mark Thomas <markt@apache.org> wrote:
>> As per [1], all user passwords (except those for ASF infra users with
>> system admin privs) have been reset to:
>>
>> password
>>
>> Assuming no show stopper issues are reported on [1] before 23.59 UTC
>> Monday 29 August 2011 then ASF infra will work with Oracle to make the
>> existing bugzilla instance read only and move the latest data to the ASF.
>>

> For the production instance, are we preserving the original
> login/passwords, or will they also be all set to "password"?

We don't have the original passwords.

For production, users will have to reset their password before they can
gain access. A banner notice will be used to inform users of this
requirement. Those that haven't reset their password after ~6 months
will be deleted if possible or disabled if deletion is not possible.

Mark