openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: change UI font size
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:21:49 GMT
Tools - Options - View

Here you can set some options that will influence the UI:

- "Scaling"
Uses percentile scaling for font size in user interface elements, such
as dialogs and icon labels. The Scaling setting does not affect the font
size of text in a document.

- "Use system font for user interface"
Specifies to use the system font to display all menus and dialogs. Else
another installed font is used.

BTW:
It's not possible to set a specific font and/or size for displaying the
UI in OOo.

HTH

Marcus

Am 08/30/2011 10:11 PM, schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
> The mailing list does not take attachments.
>
> I saw a similar report recently.
>
> Could it be that the magnification zoom in the bottom right of the OO.o window has been
set too high?  Try moving it to the 100% mark on the slider next to the magnification reading
in the corner.