openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Temporary issue tracking
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 15:20:22 GMT
I have some random issues in the back of my head that I know we need
to resolve at some point, but not now, but I don't want to forget
them.  I'm going to start listing them at the bottom of the Project
Planning wiki page here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Planning

I invite you to do the same.

I'm recommending that these be small, standalone, actionable items,
things that would have been added to JIRA or Bugzilla if we had it set
up now.  Larger items that would require multiple steps to resolve,
probably belong on their own planning page.  But think of this "Open
Issues" list as a holding pen until we have Bugzilla migrated.

Regards,

-Rob