openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Request for comments: Community Wiki Services web page.
Date Sun, 07 Aug 2011 23:53:13 GMT
On Sun, Aug 7, 2011 at 6:38 PM, Terry Ellison <Terry@ellisons.org.uk> wrote:
> I've just finished a 1st cut of outstanding tasks and issues for the Wiki.
>
> See
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Community+Wiki+Services
>
> Comments gratefully received on this DL and/or on the page itself.

At steps 10 and 12, you have "branding changes"  We should list
exactly what that entails, especially since we'll want the
reapplication step 12 to be quick.

I assuming that under the name "branding changes" we include:

1) OpenOffice.org -> Apache OpenOffice.org and associated logo changes

2) Removal of Oracle logos and name

3) Replacement of privacy policy and disclaimer

4) Update of page edit license text to require Apache 2.0 for new contributions

5) Suspension of legacy wiki admins or other super users who have not
been appointed to their role by the PPMC.  We could be proactive in
this by identifying such users and inviting them to join the project
now, to ensure no loss of continuity.