openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Temporary issue tracking
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 17:07:09 GMT
On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>  1. Is the current OpenOffice.org bugzilla not operating?
>
>  2. If the issues are about the migration, maybe we should activate a piece of the Apache
JIRA so we can be more systematic, figuring out how to retire/merge it when the OpenOffice.org
bugzilla comes over in whatever form we need it in.  Then we at least get notices on ooo-dev
(I presume).

>  3. Or maybe it is simply time to agree on whether we will be using JIRA or bugzilla
and find a way to start using it on the Apache side now, in a way that won't get in the way
of a merge of the OpenOffice.org when we're ready to throw that switch.

If you want to push for something heavier, then I'm fine with that
also.  But the wiki is sufficient for me, for now, to dump issues.