openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: Refactoring the brand: Apache ooo + OpenOffice.org? (was re:OpenOffice.org branding)
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 22:36:52 GMT
On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Jean Weber <jeanweber@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 03/08/2011, at 7:16, Andy Brown <andy@the-martin-byrd.net> wrote:
>
>> Rob Weir wrote:
>>>
>>> Curiously, it reports only 5 of the 35,020 users as having been active
>>> in the past 7 days.
>>
>> Personally I am surprised there have been any edits since the announcement of transferring
to Apache, let a lone in the last week. Shows that someone is still interested.  I would
like to find out what as edited.

> I may have updated some pages related to the workings of the Docs group and ODFAuthors,
but not any docs themselves.

Is there any easy way to get a list of active users for the wiki,
year-to-date for 2011, maybe sorted by number of edits?  That would be
great to know, a list of people we can reach out to and invite to
participate again in the new project and new wiki, if they are not
already here.

Also, Jean, I'm glad you are following this thread.  I'd love to hear
what you think the relationship between the kind of doc on the wiki
versus what you are doing on ODFAuthors.  How do they relate in terms
of topics, content types, etc.?  Is there significant overlap?  Is
there any way to rationalize this?