openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <apa...@robweir.com>
Subject Re: OOO340 to svn
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2011 20:33:59 GMT
So where are we with this?  The last I heard, the proposal was to
store an archival version of the Hg repositories at apache-extras [1]
and then to check the tip into SVN.

Were there any objections to this approach?  Yes, I know it is not
ideal.  But ideal doesn't seem to be working very well right now ;-)

I suppose one remaining thing to close on would be the repository
structure.  Do we want to merge the translation and the code
repositories into one?  Keep them as separate paths in the same
repository?  Or have them in separate repositories?   This is an issue
for both the tip checkin into SVN as well as the Hg archive.

-Rob

[1] http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/ooo/