openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From MrGreen <im22...@gmail.com>
Subject Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 16:47:38 GMT
Hi,

I am Aamir, a 5th semester undergraduate student of Software engineering.
As a student of Software Engineering I have made many toy programs as
part of assignments, Now I want to work on some real world problems.
 From past two weeks, I was thinking about joining some open source project.
So, Here I am to join Open-office.
I can program in C++, JAVA and PHP.

Any guidelines, suggestions will be most welcomed.
you can give me any suggestions etc, related to computer science
and software engineering that will help me in real world.

Thanks.

Muhammad Aamir,
Pakistan.