openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discussion] Buildbot standard a.o or our own.
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 22:07:10 GMT
janI wrote:
> I might be wrong but do we e.g.
> - get automatic mail when a build fails ?
> - have a statistic over our build through time ?

Notifications are sent to openoffice-commits, see for example

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-commits/201301.mbox/%3C20130101075333.41945C00F8@aegis.apache.org%3E

I don't know if we have a handy way to see the build history and not
just the latest build status displayed at
http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

> I think the job being done today is great, and was in my own (obviously not
> too elegant) way just trying to see if we could improve.

I didn't see anything inappropriate in the requests and reactions about
the buildbot so far... it's normal to ask, it's normal to expect easy
fixes, and it's normal that more challenging changes are accepted or
denied based on discussion with people who are doing that work.

Regards,
   Andrea.