openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: mwiki: HELP DynamicPageList.
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 02:06:20 GMT
Hi, Jan,

Researching the DPL extensions, I think that all our usage could be done
with the "old", stable DPL extension, rather than DPL2. AFAIK, the only
sizable problem is the <DPL> tag itself, which would need to be
<DynamicPageList> instead. Isn't that something a bot could do, working
off of that 'What links here' list? s/DPL>/DynamicPageList>/ (case
insensitive!) There may be other parameter incompatibilities, but they
should be few enough to fix by hand. Worth trying? (If so, please let me
know ahead of time, so I can be ready to jump on problems.)

/tj/