openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Duerr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [discussion] Buildbot standard a.o or our own.
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2013 10:25:46 GMT
On 01.01.2013 23:07, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> janI wrote:
>> I might be wrong but do we e.g.
>> - get automatic mail when a build fails ?
>> - have a statistic over our build through time ?
>
> Notifications are sent to openoffice-commits, see for example
>
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-commits/201301.mbox/%3C20130101075333.41945C00F8@aegis.apache.org%3E
>

> I don't know if we have a handy way to see the build history and not
> just the latest build status displayed at
> http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/

The "waterfall display" at http://s.apache.org/aoo_bbots1 gives a good
overview of the current and recent activity of all our buildbots.

The history of individual build results is available too, e.g.
http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7 show the status of last five
builds of the buildbot responsible for our nightly Windows builds.

The finer details of each build are also available in e.g.
   http://ci.apache.org/builders/aoo-win7/builds/450
and an even more detailed overview of its latest build is at

http://ci.apache.org/projects/openoffice/buildlogs/win/log/wntmsci12.pro.build.html

Hope that helps.

Happy new year to everyone!
Herbert