openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From TJ Frazier <tjfraz...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject Re: MWIKI down?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 02:43:32 GMT
On 1/2/2013 21:07, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak wrote:
> Trying to create an account for Alexander (as requested) using the user
> name he sent to me, but mwiki appears to be down...

Hi, Andrew,

According to <http://monitoring.apache.org/status/>, the wiki has been
down for an hour. (This is a /very/ useful link.) The devices are listed
in alphabetical order, by the name at the left; ours is "ooo-wiki".

According to the Infra page, if something shows red here (as ooo-wiki
does), then Infra has already been notified and should be working on the
problem, so no further user action is necessary.

According to Jan, the system is suffering from "kernel panic" bouts
(???). He plans to upgrade the VM, which may cure the problem.

/tj/