openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: 1 day left for new/updated translations for AOO 3.4.1
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 12:14:03 GMT
Hi,

this is just a friendly reminder for our translation deadline tomorrow
Jan 4th, 2013. But if you don't make the date, our next release is not
too far away and we are looking forward to release even more languages
for AOO 4.0.

Please provide information about used dictionaries as well that we can
bundle them directly.

For details see the wiki planning page
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.4.1+Respin+for+additional+languages

For now we will include 6 new languages: Danish, Korean, Polish,
Scottish Gaelic, Swedish

We can think of adding some further languages where we have volunteers
working on an updated translation and where we have a satisfying UI
coverage of for example >= 94%. I am not sure what's best and would like
to ask our community.

Juergen