openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: AOO 3.4.1 respin
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 17:05:42 GMT
On 1/7/13 12:09 PM, Michael Bauer wrote:
> Submitted Bug 121590 for gd

Thanks!

Please take this as reminder for all other languages where the
information is still missing. I simply can't decide if the dictionaries
are good enough and should be included or not.

Please review http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/dictionaries or let me
know which dictionary you use in your daily work already.

Juergen