openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mwiki possible name change.
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:18:18 GMT
janI wrote:
> I am sorry to have partly caused the current situation, I wanted to make a
> clean installation to make the VM easier to maintain, had I not done that,
> the https discussion would problaly never have surfaced.

Really? Don't worry, it has been under discussion for months, you aren't
the culprit, see here:

I would prefer to acquire a certificate for *.openoffice.org here, since
it will solve other problems too (see issue).

And I would keep the wiki.openoffice.org URL, since we tend to be
consistent with it for all user resources:
{www,wiki,forum,extensions,templates}.openoffice.org
and it also sounds more natural; while of course it's absolutely fine
for me to use *.openoffice.apache.org for all sites that are meant to be
useful mostly to project members.

Regards,
   Andrea.