openoffice-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE]: Release Apache OpenOffice 3.4.1 respin to support 8 new languages
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 20:54:28 GMT
On 1/29/13 3:50 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:19 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
>> Am 01/28/2013 11:52 PM, schrieb Marcus (OOo):
>>
>>> Am 01/28/2013 07:41 PM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
>>>>
>>>> On 1/27/13 6:07 PM, Marcus (OOo) wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Am 01/27/2013 06:48 PM, schrieb Kay Schenk:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 9:17 AM, Marcus (OOo)<marcus.mail@wtnet.de>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Am 01/27/2013 12:37 PM, schrieb Jürgen Schmidt:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> the files are uploaded
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> thanks, I can see them on the ASF mirrors. Now waiting for
>>>>>>> appearance on
>>>>>>> SourceForge.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> stay tuned for further details.... :)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> still nothing to see here:
>>>>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/localized/sv/
>>>>>
>>>>> Will go on tomorrow.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> any updates on this when we can expect the files available?
>>>
>>>
>>> I think we will have to wait until tomorrow. I'll try to be at home
>>> short after 18:00 CET.
>>>
>>> It looks like we need to test (and fix) in "Live-Mode". ;-)
>>
>>
>> Now I can see all updates (incl. "hu"):
>>
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/localized/
>>
> 
> Cool!
> 
> 
>> But I guess we will start earliest tomorrow, right?
>>
> 
> It is always morning someplace on the planet.  If we release now then
> the Koreans will see their new translation first.
> 
> Are we waiting for anything technical to happen?
> 
> One approach might be to put up the new script and other.html page.
> Wait a couple of hours.  If we don't get a dozen reports of problems
> in that time then we know things are not horribly broken.  The blog
> post can come later, once we are sure there are no distribution
> errors.  Then we enable the update notifications.  Ideally we get
> through all these steps *before* Fosdem.
> 
> So I'm in favor of moving it ahead now, unless there is a technical
> reason not to.
> 
> I'm traveling right now but I can help for the next 3 hours, and then
> again later tonight (New York time).
> 

I second Rob's view, let us continue and make the extended scripts
available.

Juergen


Mime
View raw message